Sunday, November 4, 2012

Thankful Post #4

I am so thankful for many things today.

1.  The beautiful weather so that the kids were outside and found that jumping from hay bale to hay bale was a lot of fun.



2.  The marriage class that Jimmy and I are taking at church this semester.  It is led by our pastor, Chris Wall and his Robin.  We have heard some things that needed to remind us and others were new to us.  We pray that each couple attending sees a great blessing in their marriages.

3.  The local grocery store and their rewards card.  I have been taking advantage of the gas rewards and using my points each week to get savings when I fill up the van.  Tonight, I saved $.20/gallon on premium.  Also, I found out today that the same rewards card has been keeping track of points for nice, free cookware.  I had a lot more than I knew and was able to get a 3 1/2 quart covered saute pan.  I am only 20 points away from earning a dutch oven or other options available.  I might even cash in and get some for Christmas presents.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment