Monday, November 12, 2012

Thankful Post #11

Today is Jimmy's 40th birthday!  I have now known him for over half of his life.  With our crazy schedule this weekend, we were not able to have a party but I did make him a shirt that he wore to church so he got lots of blessings in person.  He even quoted Mike Gundy by saying, "I'm 40!  I am a man!"  I have been teasing Jimmy that he is old until my birthday in March when I turn 40.  Then he can NOT be old anymore because I refuse to be old.

I could not be more thankful than I am for this man, my knight in shining armor, my best friend, my sweetie, my confidant, my everything.  Life would be almost impossible without him by my side.

We have had rough patches in our relationship, in our finances, in raising our kids and even in extended family issues but through it all Jimmy has kept our focus on God and we have grown closer to together.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment