Friday, November 30, 2012

Thankful Post #27

I am thankful for great doctors.  

Jordan has been running a fever since Saturday along with a dry cough.  We had it slightly under control with Tylenol but he hadn't gotten better so I made the call to our pediatrician and we were able to get Jordan in the afternoon.
 
I just love our pediatrician!  He is so caring and he really tries to get to know his patients and their families.  He took the time to listen to Jimmy and I as well as Jordan who of course was full of information.  After listening to his heart and lungs and then checking Jordan's throat and ears, it was determined that he might possible have slight bronchitis so a small 3-day dosage to combat anything starting.

Jordan seemed to be more like himself while at the doctor's office and long after.  I think he might have needed to get out of the house and get some fresh air.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment