Friday, November 2, 2012

A Month of Thanksgiving

Many of my friends are posting what they are thankful for each day of the month on their Facebook timeline.  I am choosing to post my here.  I will posting in no particular order of importance but just what I think of at the time of the post.

Thankful Post #1

I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have had the last few days in our area.  We have had high 70s to high 80s.  That means that we were able to open the windows in the afternoon and let nature warm the house without using electricity.

The beautiful weather yesterday also meant that Jordan's last day of golf this semester was a great day to be on the course.

I personally am not looking forward to the cooler weather.  I am not a fan of dry skin, static electricity and coats.

No comments:

Post a Comment