Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thankful Post #16

I am more than blessed to be a part of Heritage Homeschool Co-opOur family has been members of other groups throughout our homeschool adventure and this has been the best fit for us.

This is our fourth year as members, my third on the board and my first year as the president.  I love serving with my other board members, Stephanie, Annette, Shelley and Amy.  I couldn't possibly do a quarter of what our group does without these special ladies.

We do many things monthly such as a mom meeting, co-op classes, service projects, field trips, mom's night out, couples' only events and family fellowships.  Inbetween all of this, we share ideas, concerns, curriculum, and support as well as many hugs and laughs.

I know in my heart God put this group in our path at the right time and this adventure our family is on would not be as successful without our wonderful group.

No comments:

Post a Comment