Monday, February 28, 2011

RHOK MckLinky Monday - Crockpot Recipes

The RHOK

Mrs. Priss at RHOK is asking for crockpot recipes this week for MckLinky Monday. I use my crockpot(s) once or twice a week and on very busy weeks, I might use them three or four times. I have many recipes and still want to try new ones that I come across but one of the kids' favorites is from Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook on page 116.

Tator Tot Casserole
Makes 6-8 Servings

32-oz. bag frozen tater tots
1 lb. ground beef, browned
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
2 14 1/2-oz. cans green beans, drained
10 3/4-oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 Tbsp. dried onions
1/4 cup milk

1. Line slow cooker with frozen tater tots.
2. Combine remaining ingredients. Pour over potatoes.
3. Cover. Cook on High 3 hours.

Note: Sprinkle individual servings with your choice of grated cheese.

3 comments:

  1. What's not to love about Tater Tots? Think I'll try this next time time the grandkids come to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never made this in the crockpot, but have in the oven. I'm going to try it. We love tatertot casserole.

    I've also never used the liners but after reading posts today I'm going to buy some.

    Thanks for linking up with us today on The RHOK. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've also made this in the oven - but not in the last few years. I had forgotten about tator tot casserole!
    I love that it does well in the crockpot and look forward to trying your recipe. Thank you for linking up with The RHOK today!
    ~ Mrs. Priss

    ReplyDelete