Monday, February 7, 2011

Menu Plan Feb 7-13

Monday: Waffles
I originally had this planned for last Friday but that was the first day we were able to escape the frozen tundra we currently know as Oklahoma. I went to the grocery store so I decided to pick up some things to make pizza instead.

Tuesday: Lasagna
This is one of the very few things I buy the whole thing frozen and do not make from scratch. I have tried many recipes over the years and have either not liked the taste or it comes out too runny.

Wednesday: Parmesan Crusted Tilapia
This is a new recipe I am trying from here.

Thursday: Beef Stroganoff
This is a recipe we have tried and enjoyed from E-Mealz.

Friday: Chicken Taco Salad
I picked an easy recipe for tonight. Normally I would grill chicken breasts and then season with taco seasoning and then toss all together with the other salad ingredients but this is Chubbles' third birthday so we normally let the honored kiddo pick where they want to eat. If we get the predicted snow on Wednesday, we may be stuck at home so I wanted to be prepared. This can easily be moved to next week.

Saturday: Sloppy Joes
Another easy and kid favorite but I will have to run to the store for the seasoning packet. I just realized I forgot to get that on Friday. Since our big dump of snow last week, the stores have been running out of bread so I am sure glad I had put hamburger buns in the freezer earlier in the year.

Sunday: Leftovers or Sandwiches.

No comments:

Post a Comment