Sunday, February 13, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I am still very new to the blogging world and yet I just received an award. What a surprise when I got on tonight to post my menu.

Marcy at Ben and Me was kind enough to give me the award. Thank you so much Marcy!

Here are the rules for receiving this award:

  1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
  2. Share 7 things about yourself
  3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
  4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award
1. Already done.

2. I am an only child of parents that will be married 40 years this June.
I was born overseas due to my dad being in the Air Force.
I used to be a licensed nail technician.
I had three different majors in college before graduating.
I love to sew!
After high school, each time I moved, it was to a smaller town the one before.
My guilty pleasure is watching Desperate Housewives.

3. I have selected the following 15 bloggers to receive this award:
Smockity Frocks
Wayzley Academy
6 Happy Hearts
Tatortots and Jello
Montage
Just Wedeminute
First Is A Fairytale
Little Moments
My First Blog Ever...Not
My Brother's Basement
Sutton Grace
Blessed Little Quiver
Adventures in Serendipity
The Fruit of Her Hands
Mom Of 2 Girly Girlz

4. I will be contacting each blog in the next day or two.

3 comments:

  1. awww, cool! thank you for the award!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You awarded me the stylish blogger?! Woot! Thank you so much. I feel pretty frumpy as a mom of 4 :)
    I'm going to go catch up on your menu planning!!

    ReplyDelete