Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pioneer Woman as a Birthday Gift

My birthday was on March 27th. The day before my parents came up to watch Legs bowl in her league and watch Lil Man play in his baseball tournament. Later that evening we got to go out to eat for my birthday. We met up with my JB's dad, his new lady friend and my aunt and uncle who live close.

I chose Red Lobster. I love seafood but only get the opportunity to eat here about once a year. It is a huge budget buster for us so we save it for something really special. I got some great cards and gifts for my birthday and I loved just having us all together but the best gift of all was Pioneer Woman's new book, Black Heels to Tractor Wheels.

But that is not the best part, my parents stood in line for four hours to meet Ree and got her autograph for me with a special birthday wish. I am so excited! Now I can join the RHOK in their weekly book club.

No comments:

Post a Comment