Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Homeschool Moms Retreat

While the boys were away playing at Nascar, I got to join other moms in my homeschool coop for a retreat. I was on the committee just so I could make sure that I did not miss this annual event.

We found some great things for the goodie bags including a book with four novels at Mardel's for $.99/each. Each mom brought some yummy food because you can not have a retreat without food.

We also instructed each mom to bring a collection of their favorite things to share with another mom in the group. We played a little get to know you game which in turn helped us decide who got to open their gift first, second, third and so on.

I had to leave after the gift exchange because Chubbles was sick and I had left Legs in charge. I had heard stories of the fun games and stories shared after I left the retreat. Next year, I think we need to do a retreat away from home to really relax.



No comments:

Post a Comment