Thursday, November 17, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness - Day 14

Today I am thankful for Mom's Night Out or MNO. I am on the MNO commitee in our local homeschool group. I volunteer so that I could make sure I get to participate each month. The moms in our group each to spend a few hours together sans husbands and kids. It does wonders for my sanity.


So far this school year we have played Bunco, went to dinner at Ted's Escondido Cafe, went to dinner and a movie and finally tonight we went to an Amish dinner in an Amish home. We still have more dinner/movie nights planned as well as recipe exchange night and a cookie exchange night.

This committee also plans a yearly retreat which is an overnight getaway. We share yummy food, gifts, crafts and many stories.

This is one of the things I look forward to every month.

No comments:

Post a Comment