Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Month of Thankfulness-Day 1

I am using the month of November to really focus on what I am thankful for each day. I am sure some of the days will be stretch when it has been a stressful day but I imagine most days will be meaningful.

So, I am already a little late for day one but for November 1st, I am thankful for the one and only God. He created this wonderful world we live in, he gave his only son and then allowed his son to die on a cross for our sins so that we may enter Heaven one day.

God also forgives me for each one of my sins, loves me unconditionally (as a parent should), allows me to struggle through hard situations and celebrate the fun when we overcome the difficulties.

I never have to go anywhere to be with my Father. He is always right there through prayer and reading my Bible. I can not ask for a better parent than the Lord. He is the One and Only.

No comments:

Post a Comment