Sunday, November 25, 2012

Thankful Post #25

I am thankful for a God who never leaves his people.

Through my struggles this past week, I knew in my heart that God knows the history, the present and the future of the entire universe but I was not allowing my heart to believe at the time.  I was bearing things that only my God can control.

Jimmy and I watched Facing the Giants tonight.  That was the first time I had watched that movie and it was good for my heart.  No matter what, Coach Taylor and his wife stood on God's promise to never forsake them.  God proved once again he is the ONE who controls all things by not only providing what they needed but provided over and beyond.

What a great foundation to stand on!  God may allow us to struggle or he may choose to provide more than we are asking but no matter what, he will provide what we need.

Whatever God's plan is, it is the perfect plan!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment