Friday, December 9, 2011

2011 Christmas Memories - Day 8

For our eighth day of Christmas, we laid low since Harlee had been sick all night.  Praise the Lord she didn't get sick after 3:30 in the morning.  We all took it easy so that she could rest.  By the time we got in bed, she was back to her old self again.  It looks like all but Hallie Jo can make it to coop Friday.

Hallie Jo is still having some "tummy issues" as she would say and has now developed a rash on her booty from all the times she has gone potty.  Poor little thing, makes me so sad.  She will have to hang out with me away from all the rest of the coop so we don't take a chance of spreading anything to anyone else.

While we spent the day relaxing, we read two more books.  I am not sure how many more years the kids are going to allow me to read the "baby" book.  It had more about Elizabeth and John the Baptist preparing for Jesus so that is why I kept it in the selection again this year.  The Legend of the Christmas Rose is a sweet book about big brothers, little sisters and miracles.  




While laying low, we finished watching The Santa Clause trilogy.  We always enjoy watching these and Jordan belly laughs at any physical comedy so he had a grand time.  I am so thankful that our local library system has these so we can watch them for free.


Lastly, we found Gundy this morning lounging in a marshmallow bubble bath.  He really thought it was okay to use my crockpot insert for his bath.  Hmph!  I sure hope his buddy, Charlie over at The 4-Crow's isn't as ornery.

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha! A bubble bath! Charley isn't as ornery, I am going to have to do something about that though, at least we still have 14 more days of antics!! LOL! Hope your family is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete