Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu for Feb. 28th - Mar. 6th

Monday: Fish Sticks, Mac & Cheese and Veggie
We possibly be gone all day so I needed something easy & quick.

Tuesday: Spaghetti, Caesar Salad and Garlic Bread
I don't have a recipe for this. We all love my mom's spaghetti sauce and I have tried to duplicate with no luck. I have even watched her and tried to "write a recipe" but still is not the same. So now, we have to wait until she makes a large pot of sauce and she freezes some for our family. We were excited to see it when my parents came to our house on Saturday.

Wednesday: Sandwiches
This is Legs' 13th birthday. I am in denial that I will have a teenager in my house. I am NOT ready for this stage of parenting. I have to say we are blessed that at this time she hasn't shown attitude towards her parents and is always willing to help when needed. Anyways, she wants to be at church in the evening so we are taking her out for a birthday lunch for Italian. We need a lighter dinner since lunch will be a big meal.

Thursday: Chicken Fried Steak, Mashed Potatoes and Green Beans
Pioneer Women Cookbook pg. 142

Friday: Papa Murphy's Pizza
Legs and I will be at a local hotel with four of her friends for a birthday slumber party while JB is home with the other three. I can buy a few pizzas, leave one at home and have the rest at the party.

Saturday: Ground Beef 'n' Biscuits and Salad
Taste of Home Dinner on a Dime pg. 30

Sunday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment