Sunday, March 13, 2011

Menu Plan Mar. 14-20

Monday: Southwestern White Chili served with cornbread or Fritos or tortilla chips
I got this crockpot recipe during a MNO recently. I will post the recipe later.

Tuesday: Cheesy Hot Dog Casserole served with butternut squash
This is a child-friendly recipe.

Wednesday: Crockpot BBQ Chicken and Cornbread Casserole
Another crockpot recipe from the aforementioned MNO. I will post this recipe at another time. I chose this because JB is having out-patient surgery and I needed to not think about dinner prep.

Thursday: Honey Dijion Tilapia served with green beans and a garden salad. And for dessert we are going to have Shamrock Drops with green ice cream.
The Honey Dijion Tilapia can be found at Mommy Hates Cooking and the Shamrock Drops recipe can be found here.

Friday: All Day Salsa Chicken served with rice pilaf and mixed veggies
This recipe is another of my easy crockpot favorites and can be found in this 101 More Things to do with a Slow Cooker.

Saturday: Baked Ziti served with Caesar salad and garlic bread
I found this recipe at The Happy Housewife.

Sunday: Leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment