Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Pumpkin Carving

We waited until two days before Halloween to carve our pumpkins so they would not be mushy for the contest at our pack meeting the next night.

I cut open all the tops and the girls dug right in and got as much gooey stuff out of the pumpkins that they could. Lil Man was not happy at the thought of cleaning out his pumpkin so his big sister came to the rescue.

The three older ones really enjoyed poking the starter holes all around their patterns. I poked the holes and carved Chubbles' pumpkin for her. Lil Red insisted that she do her own and you will be able to tell in the pictures. Lil Man got all of his holes poked but I had to carve for him so he could get in bed for his early morning game the next day. Legs stayed up with me and help me finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment